- If you want to sell your property, please contact our team to begin the process.
- We recommend you seek independent professional legal advice. Costs for professional legal expenses can be claimed when the property is sold to the Victorian Government.
- You can seek your own valuation. We will reimburse you for reasonable valuation expenses associated with selling your property to the Victorian Government, subject to your property being sold to us.
- We arrange for an independent valuation of your property through the Valuer-General Victoria (VGV).
- We make you an offer based on the VGV’s valuation.
- If there’s a difference in valuations, the VGV will facilitate a meeting with the valuers to discuss a resolution.
- If there’s a valid reason for a change to the VGV valuation following the valuer meeting, we will make a new offer based on that figure. If you agree, a contract will be sent to you. The terms of sale can be discussed at this point.
- The land will be transferred to the Crown and become part of the Western Grassland Reserve.
Please contact our team to discuss selling your property. We will explain the process, including land valuation and negotiation. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice on your specific circumstances.
Please note we will cover most expenses associated with the acquisition of your land, such as legal advice and valuation of your property, subject to your property being sold to us.
Please email us or call 136 186 to speak to our team about selling your property.